Status: Trying it for 14 days. So far so good. Gotchas: To begin with, I didn't install / start from admin account. So, got an error on initial launch. Once installed / started from admin - it seemed to do what it advertises. Almost immediately, I tried changing then restoring a backed up file--found restore process a little cryptic(maybe different once full backup completes. The original file was out there as a file.tmp where file was a system generated, unique, i.e., strange, name. Full backup took only two to three days. It only backed up 'C:' -- there's a note on the Carbonite website to 'stop back soon' for external/USB drives.

LibriVox's New Releases

Blog Archive