I'd been messing about in a report and couldn't understand why my report columns weren't appearing. I'd made changes to SP and hadn't correctly generated the WebFocus master.
So, here's how to check a stored procedure:
- In Web Console / METADATA - right-click the master & click 'Sample Data'
- Change 'OUTPUT' to 'ANSWERSET1' in the 'Select output segment' dropdown
- In the heading row under 'Select input fields' -check the topmost checkbox
- Fill in the required parameters
- Click 'Sample Data' button