2009-06-27

logmein...

I've been using it for a few weeks now.    It's great.    Couple things:




-If you get disconnected -- F5 to renegotiate the same connection



-Mozilla type browsers like SeaMonkey and FireFox do work with it(exception being Google Chrome).  I've been using SeaMonkey from my home PC; however, if you have to do work over a KVM switch on your desktop --KVM requires IE.  For that purpose then, I also switch to IE on my home pc.



-Virtual desktop software _does_ work -- but, if you use ExeDesk lose the system tray icons and deskbar switch.  Right-click & use the "Windows organizer" to switch desktops or define short-cuts for next ~ previous screens.  I use ^%> and ^%< (on home PC) and +%> and +%< (on remote).

No comments:

LibriVox's New Releases

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger